1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or take all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye (and mean it).
6. Be engaged at least six months and REALLY KNOW someone before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight... But be willing to commit every day!
8. Never laugh at any one's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You may get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives, or by the life they were born into.
12. Teach yourself to speak slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your loved ones so they do not worry unnecessarily.
16. Say "God bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Follow the three Rs: Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her conversational skills will be even more important.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer and less can be more.
26. Read more books. Television is no substitute.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in God but lock your car.
29. Do all you can to create a tranquil, harmonious home with loving atmosphere. It provides a solid foundation.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
31. Don't just listen to what someone is saying. Listen to why they are saying it.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality...and help yourself and others.
33. Be gentle with the earth and with people.
34. Pray or meditate. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being complimented. Say thank you and smile and believe it.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust anyone who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. It is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes exactly what you need.
41. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
44. Live with the knowledge that your character is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon and joy
46. Use moderation in all that you do, except love and loyalty and your enthusiasm for life.
47. Remember to take time out of each day to make someone smile. It will also cause you to smile more.
48. Be true to your heart, to yourself always - Never compromise who you are.
49. Remember that it isn't about what a person does, but about who they truly are.
50. Live fully - Laugh freely - Love unconditionally!!!