Monday, August 8, 2011

LIFE LESSONS 101

LIFE LESSONS 101        ♥•*´¨♥¸.• ♥ ´*.*♥¸.•

 
  • I've learned that no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides to every story.

  • I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person that I want to be.

  • I've learned that you control your attitude or it controls you.

  • I've learned that maturity has more to do with the types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

  • I've learned that quantity is not as important as quality when it comes to friends.

  • I've learned that it isn't enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

  • I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world will not stop for your grief. 

  • I've learned that background and circumstances might have influenced who you are, but we are responsible for who we've become. 

  • I've learned that you can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved. 

  • I've learned that no matter how old or wise you think you are, life never stops teaching.



No comments:

" 4 LIFE "

" 4 LIFE "
Facebook Page